Urgent and non-urgent home visits can be arranged by telephoning the surgery (whenever possible before 11am). Home visits are intended for those who are too ill or infirm to attend the surgery.
Other emergencies are best dealt with by phoning the surgery to request an urgent consultation
- House calls where possible should be phoned before 11am. (Except in the case of an emergency).
- Please ensure a house call is absolutely necessary.
- The Doctor will visit patients at home who are too ill or frail to come to the surgery.
- Please provide as much information concerning your medical condition to the receptionist, this will help your Doctor assesses your request.
- Please ensure you provide your contact telephone number.
- The receptionist will advise you when the Doctor will contact you.